Friday 5 May 2017

I just wanna tell you how I'm feeling

It's always a good day when you get to rickroll someone, and I did get to do that today. It happened in the morning, I forgot about it until I was riding home, and then I was pedalling away up the hill outside Melbourne uni, thinking about it, smirking, then grinning, and after a while, laughing like a mad thing. Don't get too excited though. You do realise I hope that that there are now adult people walking about in the world who are too young to know what a rickroll is. How does that make you feel?

On another hand, Canning St was disappointing today, although it is Friday evening and the air is nice and mild, nothing was going on there except for one man lolling alone on the grass (lolling, not LOLing) with his phone and a bottle of water. I decided he didn't make the median strip party scene grade and kept going. Come on, don't be like that, even Diane Arbus passed up opportunities to photograph lots of people who weren't obvious weirdos, and also there are suggestions that some of the people she did photograph who had hitherto thought of themselves as normal saw her pictures and then killed themselves. I didn't really want anything like that to happen to the lolling man, and my phone was dead anyway.

No comments: