Tuesday 26 February 2019

further Adelaide business

In honour of the fact that the not taking a little bit longer to appreciate Adelaide meant going to work today and making my colleagues all feel extremely pleased that I was there with them by carrying on, and on, and on with my views about war stuff in a meeting that would definitely not have gone for two hours if I had not been at it, and I don't think I needed to be at it anyhow since I have nothing to do with the project under discussion - and they all know I really can't help myself but in my turn, I know this doesn't make it any pleasanter to listen to - well yes, in honour of all that, here are photographs of the pictures gracing the walls of the hotel room H and I shared in Adelaide.






Here are some pictures of parts of Adelaide







Here are some pictures of a dockless hire scooter scheme that is being trialled in Adelaide at the moment. I thought

No comments: