Monday 18 June 2018

Thousands more Bends

1000th post on Sorrow at Sills Bend. Just think of what I could have done with my life, if I hadn't been doing this! And feel relieved that I have been doing this instead.

Celebratory weird photo. I am in actual fact sitting underneath Leonard's bed right now as i type this. Cosy

Observe the occasion in whatever manner you feel is appropriate to the nature of your relationship with this blog, but please, do me (and yourself) a favour and observe it somehow! Onyas all.

4 comments:

ernmalleyscat said...

Happy big M. You looked pleased and though I've only been here since the late 900s I can see why.

Fyodor said...

WHIZZO! V. Impressive, Mme. Tartan.

GS said...

Congrats! Love your return to blogging. Keep bucking the trend :)

Anonymous said...

First time visiting the blog, and at a thousand posts in! Well done.

-christian from instagram