Yes it's Birthday Week again! The 35th Annual Birthday Week celebrations kicked off today with a long sleep in followed by a multi-hour laze around the house and back yard discussing Conference Week / Brendan Nelson Week festivities via phone with my friend in Hong Kong, followed by the discovery of an A4 sized hole in region of my dressing gown which normally covers the bottom.
I then went to work for a little while, then celebrated some more by going to see a movie about a man who dies alone in an abandoned bus after poisoning himself by eating wild berries.
The present tally is already looking like a new record may very well be in the offing, thus:
- New shoes (Camper, dedicated post forthcoming)
- Big umbrella for table on front patio
- tickets to Spamalot
- new purse with hologrammatic clover design
- Block of chocolate
- Box set of 'Brideshead Revisited' on DVD plus book of Regency drawings called 'Mrs Hurst Dancing'
- Indian bedspread with elephants and peacocks on
- Necklace and earrings from Jaipur
- Book called 'British Fiction Now'
- Punjab necklace
- Assamese scarf, tablemats, and shoulder bag
- Box of 'Natural Mozart' cookies from Japan
Wonder what the cats will give me?