Friday 1 June 2007

Bye Sunraysia

That's it then, no more gallivanting off to Mildura for me. (Just the marking, mmm.) What I said last week still applies - teaching there was really quite terrific and I'm quite sad to be not doing it any more, even though it necessarily involved a great deal of teaching in areas which I was not exactly strong in, but I will not miss the rising at 5.30am, the two and a half hour delays at the airport, the teaching for five hours at a time and the strains associated with trying to teach people who live six hundred kilometres away.

I might have a job next semester (and an Awesomely Fun Job to boot) but it's all a bit up in the air at the moment. Cross some digits on my behalf, would you?

9 comments:

GS said...

Crossing them :)

Anonymous said...

digits crossed

Mindy said...

Good luck. Awesomely fun jobs are great when you find them.

Alexis, Baron von Harlot said...

I cross 'em all, and belatedly cheer you on for telling that man in the plane that he was being a git.

genevieve said...

Would love to see you having some awesomely fun time at work, if only in return for the fun and wisdom you give out on the Intertubes. Go get it.

R.H. said...

My digit has always been cross.

Anonymous said...

Consider 'em crossed!


Cast Iron Balcony

Ampersand Duck said...

Twisted Digits.

Zoe said...

Good luck Miss Laura.