Sunday 27 May 2018

PS

I hit publish on a post just now before writing what I had actually set out to write. If I edit the post I don't think the added part will show up in feed readers and people who need to see this mightn't.

The long post from yesterday would have been difficult to read. Thanks for reading it. Thats the important part. If you sent me a private message or wrote a comment, thank you very much. Whether you did something that acknowledged to me something about what happened when you read it, or whether you didn't, it doesn't make a difference to me. We're friends. It's fine. Even if I have no idea who you are, even if you just showed up five minutes ago, even if I know more about you than your partner does, even if we've known each other for twenty years.

I need you to know that I just want you to feel okay, and that nothing is required of you. The day I require something of you, you will know about it. This blog here, is more in the nature of an offering. You can make of it what you want, or need.


This thing is a toy for sale in KMart. You feed it little bits of plastic kibble, you take it
for a walk (it walks) and then it squeaks, and shits itself.

2 comments:

jc said...

Thanks. Witnessed, this post and earlier. (Is... is the toy a metaphor? is the comment a kibble?)

lucy tartan said...

I don't know what the toy is I only know that I felt it belongs here, with everything else I have taken a bemused photograph of since 2005.