Saturday 18 August 2018

DERT PERNTS

Not even dot points. It's been one of those days. So just photographs.




I wish I knew how to quit you, you dropped gloves. I actually saw the other of this leather one, a hundred metres or so further along 



Two very bad things made worse together


WTAF excuse me?!?




















It's fun going places with him




Fried tofu and eggplant baguette. Not a kebab, but not cold mung beans in water, either. This is lunch when I have not had the wherewithal to bring food to work and do not have the energy to walk down the hill and back up again, and all I can do is go across to the Botanic Gardens cafe. It's delicious, but with the coffee it's $16.50



The day after a long visit to the hairdresser which did not go as I had envisaged. It's mostly all washed out now

I was half-contemplating buying this top, then I thought I'll just make one. But I probably won't do that. The sleeves are set onto armholes so deep that if I raised my arm, not only would my bra be visible, so would my belly button. And yet it is an extremely boring garment. 



This is a hopeless photograph, let me explain it to you. The vehicle on the left is a plumber's van and on it is written the slogan "Pissistently At Your Service"



The last of a sequence of forty-six pictures exactly the same. I think it's the inside of the pocket of my red corduroy trousers.


EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT THIS MAN





No comments: