Thursday 11 January 2018

Day Kitty report


DAY KITTY
Managed three sessions which isn't a bad effort given that they close at 3:30pm. Here is the food menu and the drinks menu. (I just had coffee and water to drink each time. The coffee is tremendous and the water has had something woo done to it - "reverse osmosis filtration" lol - it seemed totally fine though.)



OKONOMIYAKI WITH A FRIED EGG
 8/10 because the avocado was not quite ripe. Still orders of magnitude better than anything I've ever eaten anywhere else in my entire life, and definitely not monkey shit. Has not been anywhere near a monkey's alimentary canal, digestive tract, or arsehole.



SUPER GREEN SCRAMBLED EGGS

10/10 Last night I dreamt that somebody loved me, as Morrissey would say, but today I don't care because this is what I had for breakfast, after two hours of letting the sea beat me up.  Scrambled eggs with feta and "alkalising greens", smoothly lubricated with pesto to orgasmic & organonic perfection. I ate this eight hours ago and I still feel immensely alkalised. 


NOURISH BOWL
9.5/10 half a mark deducted only because last time I ate this there was a wedge of raw seed cracker in there as well. I don't know what they did to the kale but I would happily eat nothing but that kale forever.


All gone and now it's almost time to go home to Melbourne. See you next time D.K. 


2 comments:

Catri said...

Umm, monkey shit? There is something I have missed ...
Catri

lucy tartan said...

I've spent too much time watching the gorilla channel.