Thursday 16 March 2017

In the bin

It's a good thing that this is a four day week, because I am utterly wiped out. I'm always a bit confused in the aftermath of public holidays but this week is extra disjointed because Monday head-shrinking didn't happen, and then Wednesday yoga was also cancelled, which is most unfortunate, as my spine is now too stiff for me to do a full twist and check to see whether I do in fact have a big sign on my back that says "Be rude to me" as a string of otherwise baffling episodes occurring during the day would appear to suggest. I'm coming down with a cold and I need to get some good solid resting time in, over the next day or two, to stop it becoming an epic three-week affair. Good things have been happening to me but I don't think I shall describe them here, except to say that I have a new pair of boots and they are pleasing me greatly, and the editor appears to like the piece I wrote in such a frenzy over the last few days, which is a great relief.

 

No comments: