There aren't as many memes around as there were back in the good old days. I blame Howard. Now he's gone (where?) perhaps the memes will return. Lorraine Crescent had this one
1. Are you dating the last person you kissed?
2. Pretend you've had 10 beers. what you would be doing right now?
Being sick in the toilet.
3. What do you want?
I want my University email account to be turned back on, thanks.
4. Who was the last person you shared a bed with?
5. Do you talk to yourself?
No, I have animals for that.
6. Do you drink milk straight from the carton?
Never at home, only in other peoples' houses, restaurants, shops etc
7. Who knows the latest secret about you?
8. How long is your hair?
9. Do you like Batman?
I don't know him, not even on Facebook.
10. Who was the last person who told you they loved you?
I'm not sure
13. Do you like anyone now?
Yes, I'm totally undiscriminating now.
14. When was the last time you lied?
16. Is your birthday on a holiday?
It is on a day of National Significance which could very well come to be designated a holiday if it wasn't already very close to the silly season.
17. What instant messaging service do you use?
18.Last thing you cooked today?
19. Did you have a nap today?
Possibly I had a microsleep. Who would know.
20. Who's house did you go to last?
Betty, David, and Gareth's.
21. What do you wear more, jeans or sweats?
I never ever wear either.
22. Why is the sky blue?
Sometimes it isn't. Have you ever thought about that.
23. Do you like green beans?
24. Do you swear a lot?
25. Where did you get the shirt you're wearing?
Dimmeys of Heidelberg
27. Do you use an alarm clock?
28. Where was your default MySpace picture taken?
I don't have a default myspace picture. Basil does. His was taken in Rosanna where we used to live.
29. Do you ever snort when you laugh?
30. Whats the first thing you notice on the opposite sex?
Embodiment, same as on the non-opposite sexes.
31. Is cheating ever okay?
Probably not although absolutes are rarely ok either
32. Do you want someone you can't have?
No but I enjoy listening to Morrissey singing about this condition.
34. Do you wear underwear?
yes. What a puerile question.
35. Do you wear a bra?
For gods' sake. Yes I do.
36. What Size?
No idea. Tit-sized presumably.
37. Are you a social or an antisocial person?
Depends on who's available.
39. Do you have a tan?
No, and I'm not proud of it.
45. Are you afraid of the dark?
Questions 40-44 missing. The conjunction of 39-45 lead me to wonder if the missing bits had something to do with race.
47. Do you miss someone today?
No; just my old mates 40-44, and, now I also notice, 38.
49. Do you still have pictures of you & your exs?
Just Frankie my ex-cat
50. Who's always there for you no matter what?