Saturday 26 February 2005

Incompetence

Having commenced this partiklar blog solely for the purpose of having somewhere to be commenting on other people's blogs from (I feel weird leaving anonymous or sourceless messages), I'm gradually coming around to the idea of sitting down here, more often than once or twice a month, and writing down things without self-censorship and without trying to make myself seem different (read: 'more interesting') than I actually am.

Oh and my Japanese books arrived. They definitely are written in Japanese. I thought it might not matter, but errr, it does. Like the other thing I bought mail-order from Japan (pelorian cat record), there are semi-random words written in English - just enough to be frustrating - way too few to really help me figure out what's going on. Still, the pictures are very nice, and I like the cardboard box the books came in, also.

No comments: